- Customize the design and color to the style of the building, not to seem tacky and collide.
- The refraction of light from stained glass should be bright, vibrant, not dull, not gloomy and not sad.
- The glass that is used specifically for stained glass, not glass for usual windows. stained glass original, with the surface of stained or defective (as the name suggests).
- Stained glass panels with glass triplon system, namely the stained glass protected by two sheets of plain glass, if necessary, with tempered glass. Using Swiggle seal surrounding the panel, not with a common silicon. So the panel will be durable, not leak. Energy save functioning, reduce noise, and minimal maintenance.
- Stained glass panels with tin or zinc frame, must be sturdy like "cobweb" systems.
- Stained glass art value should exceed what you pay for, in terms of the beauty of design, strength and harmony.
- A beautiful work of art as well as powerful as it can be enjoyed for multi generations.
Posted by 5:30 PM, Published at